BCCD COVID-19 RESPONSE PLAN
- BCCD follows all Restore Illinois mitigations for Region 1.
- Everyone needs to practice social distancing – follow all Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) recommendations.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use it before and after touching any surface, such as benches, tables, garbage containers, or other similar surfaces.
- Any limits imposed in our Infectious Disease Outbreak Response Plan apply to unvaccinated individuals only.
- If you plan to attend a Board of Trustees meeting of the Boone County Conservation District, please advise us of your attendance at least twenty-four hours in advance by calling our office at (815)547-7935. This is necessary to provide proper distancing of six feet to meet the requirements of the State of Illinois, during all public meetings.
If you would like to donate to the Conservation District, please click on the button below. Your donations support our natural resource conservation projects and our many environmental education efforts. Thank you for your support of these vital programs!