- The Public is Invited to Attend this Board Meeting.
- This Meeting Will Be Recorded.
Public Participation Criteria:
- The BCCD Board meeting will begin at 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, May 19th.
Meeting ID: 828 6281 3693 Password: 321358 By Mobile: 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- Please be sure your microphone is muted before you join the meeting.
- This Zoom Meeting has a limit of 100 total participants. There are four BCCD Trustees and eight staff that need to participate in this meeting, leaving 88 openings for public attendance.
- There is a specific point in the agenda for public input. This is the only part of the meeting where the public will be invited to speak. Each participant who wants to speak will be allowed to unmute their microphone and speak once. Each person is limited to three minutes of time.
- When speaking:
- Introduce yourself, include your name and your address for the record.
- State your concern or interest.
- No obscene, vulgar, or profane language is permitted.
- Please adhere to the per person limit of three (3) minutes.
- Please mute your microphone after you finish speaking.
- The BCCD reserves the right to remove anyone who does not adhere to these criteria.
Thank you for your consideration!