REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 1ST
The Boone County Conservation District offers 3 environmental education summer camps to area youth. Registration begins on the first weekday in April.
- Parent Manual – Parent Manual in Spanish
- Scholarship Application
- Camp Ducktails Registration Form
- Camp Redwing Registration Form
- Camp Redtail Registration Form
- Camp Redtail Mandatory Meeting Form
- Medication Administration
Age of Campers
Our recommended age range for campers enables us to have camp groups that understand the camp activity and can participate safely and enjoyably. We reserve the right to allow campers of a different age in a group.
The Boone County Conservation District welcomes campers of all abilities to our summer camps. For information about compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Tina Dawson Scott at (815) 547-7935.