Registration is now being handled online.
It is a THREE part process. Please complete ALL steps!
Registration is NOT complete without submission of all forms and payment.
1. Choose the desired camp below.
2. Fill out the camp registration form, which will redirect you to the release forms. Once you have completed the release forms, you will be returned to the correct page to make your payment.
3. Once you have made payment, either by deposit (Camp Redwing and Redtail only) or payment in full for Camp Ducktails, your space is reserved. For registrations with deposits, you will receive a notice for the balance due a week before the session is set to begin.
REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 1ST
The Boone County Conservation District offers three environmental education summer camps to area youth. Registration begins on the first weekday in April.
- Parent Manual – Parent Manual in Spanish
- Online Camp Scholarship Application — Download Version Here
Age of Campers
Our recommended age range for campers enables us to have camp groups that understand the camp activity and can participate safely and enjoyably. We reserve the right to allow campers of a different age in a group.
Choose the Camp below: