Registration is now being handled online.
We have combined all forms into a single file, reached by the Registration Button on each camp’s page. Registration is NOT complete without submission of the form and payment.
1. Choose the desired camp below.
2. Click on the Registration Button. If you do not have a user account for our site, you will be taken to the simple user account registration form. Creating a User Account will allow you to register for camp, view your balance due, and receive emails from the camp staff. BE SURE TO KEEP YOUR USER NAME and PASSWORD for next year!
3. Once you have your User Account set up, return to Summer Camp on the menu and choose the camp you want to register for. Once you have made payment, either by deposit (Camp Redwing and Redtail only) or payment in full, your space is reserved.
REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 1ST
The Boone County Conservation District offers three environmental education summer camps to area youth. Registration begins April 1st – please wait to submit scholarship applications until then.
- Parent Manual – Parent Manual in Spanish
- Online Camp Scholarship Application — Download Version Here
- COVID RESPONSE PLAN
- CDC Camp Planning Tool
- *NEW* Guidance for Operating Youth Camps *NEW*
Age of Campers
Our recommended age range for campers enables us to have camp groups that understand the camp activity and can participate safely and enjoyably. We reserve the right to allow campers of a different age in a group.
Choose the Camp below: