Holiday Walk – CANCELED
December 5 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm CSTFree
Stroll down a luminary lit path on your way to visit
- two historic log cabins, a covered wagon and a wigwam.
- a Civil War Santa.
- a blacksmith creating holiday gifts at his forge
- Enjoy popcorn, popped over an open fire.
- Stop by a warming tent and roast some nuts.
- Listen to holiday music in a one room schoolhouse.
Stop in the Nature Center to shop for ornaments while children make a holiday craft.
Donations cheerfully accepted!