Saturday, December 3, 2022
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Donations cheerfully accepted!
What You Need to Know:
- This is an all outdoor event. Dress appropriately.
- There will be NO indoor restrooms.
- Anyone needing handicap parking will need to display a handicap placard.
- Please notify our office if your plans change and you are unable to attend so that we can open your time slot up for someone else. Call (815)547-7935 or email email@example.com.
- You will have a 20 minute window to arrive – from 10 minutes before selected time to 10 minutes after. If you arrive earlier than 10 minutes before, you will be directed to a waiting area until your time window opens. If you arrive after your time window closes, you will not be able to enter.
- There will be food tickets available for purchase but it is cash only. Small bills are appreciated.
- This is a free event but each vehicle will need a ticket to enter. It will be emailed to you once you complete the reservation form.
Refer to the map below for the location of entrance, exit and parking areas. This will also be included with your ticket. The entrance is located at 825 N. Appleton Road, which is the entrance to Spencer Park, not the Nature Center.