- Reservations are made on a first come, first served, basis beginning January 1st of each year for the time period March thru November.
- All shelter reservations require a deposit. This deposit is refunded if the shelter area is left in a clean and usable condition.
- Deposits are not refunded for cancellations.
- Shelter users are not to remove tables from the shelters.
- The BCCD does not move additional tables to shelters! No exceptions!
- All shelters have access to restrooms.
- There is no potable water at any of the shelters (with the exception of Milt Brown).
Park: Spencer Conservation Area
Capacity: 96 – 128 people
Number of Tables: 16
Deposit Required: $50
Rental Fee: $75
Total Payment: $125
Special Feature: Electricity Available
OTHER USER FEES
- Ground Use Permit, for tent, tarp, porta potty – $20
- Vendor/Concession Permit, for food, beverages, other – $10 per vendor
- Rides/Amusements Permit, bouncy house, etc. (very limited) – $30 plus proof of insurance
- No Insecticide Usage at ANY shelter
If you plan to reserve a shelter, please call (815) 547-7935 to verify that the date is available BEFORE sending in the Reservation Form, fee and deposit.
In addition, please read the special event policy to see if it applies to your event.