Social Media Public Comment Policy
Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of BCCD. External links on this site do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the BCCD.
While we encourage fans to share thoughts and opinions on BCCD’s social media pages, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
BCCD does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profiles.
Therefore, a comment will be deleted if it contains:
- Hate speech,
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity,
- Nudity in profile pictures,
- Defamation to a person or people,
- Name calling and/or personal attacks,
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product,
- Comments that infringe on copyrights,
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile,
- Other comments that the BCCD Social Media team deems inappropriate. All links posted as comments on BCCD posts will be reviewed and may be
Repeated violations of the BCCD comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from the BCCD’s social media profiles.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.
For media inquiries, please contact: email@example.com.