Registration is now being handled online.
It is a THREE part process. Please complete ALL steps!
Registration is NOT complete without all forms and payment.
1. Choose the desired camp below.
2. Fill out the camp registration form, which will redirect you to the medical release form. Once you have completed the medical release form, you will be returned to this page to choose sessions and make your payment.
3. Once you have made payment, either by deposit (Camp Redwing and Redtail only) or payment in full for Camp Ducktail, you space is reserved. For registrations with deposits, you will receive a notice for the balance due a week before the session is set to begin.
REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 1ST
The Boone County Conservation District offers three environmental education summer camps to area youth. Registration begins on the first weekday in April.
- Parent Manual – Parent Manual in Spanish
- Online Camp Scholarship Application — Download Version Here
Age of Campers
Our recommended age range for campers enables us to have camp groups that understand the camp activity and can participate safely and enjoyably. We reserve the right to allow campers of a different age in a group.
Choose the Camp below:
Camp Redwing (Ages 6-11)
Camp Redtail (Ages 12-15)
The Boone County Conservation District welcomes campers of all abilities to our summer camps. For information about compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact us at (815) 547-7935.